SAILING ON THE CRYSTAL SYMPHONY
LOS ANGELES TO VANCOUVER
MAY 18, 2018 for 15 Nights
Relish the serenity of days at sea, and the luxury of time to enjoy the award-winning amenities of Crystal, on a voyage highlighted by five days in Hawaii.
Calling at Hawaii/Hilo, Hawaii/Kailua-Kona, Oahu/Honolulu, Maui/Lahaina, Victoria/British Columbia/Canada
Jim's Specialty Food & Wine Program
If you've ever traveled with our owner, Jim, you know that his passion for both wine and gastronomy are right up there with his passion for travel. On this voyage, hosted by Jim & Brenda, we are including two paired gala wine dinners on the ship; one will feature Italian wines while the other will feature wines of the Pacific Northwest. Each dinner will include at least seven wines, rated by Wine Spectator or Robert Parker from 95-100 points.
One afternoon at sea Jim will also host a wine tasting where you'll experience some of the great Pinot Noirs from Oregon.
Lastly, on May 25th during our overnight stay in Honolulu, Jim & Brenda will bring you out to a truly top-notch food experience in the city.
Itching to know some of the wines that you'll have an opportunity to experience? See a partial wine list below:
- 2003 Quilceda Creek Carbernet Rated 100 by Robert Parker
- 2007 Quilceda Creek Carbernet Rated 100 by Robert Parker
- 2010 Casanova di Neri Brunello di Montalcino Tenuta Nuova. Rated 100 by Robert Parker
- 2010 Il Marrone Brunello Madonna della Grazia. Rated 100 points by Robert Parker
- 1998 Tommasso Bussola Recioto della Valpolicella Rated 98 points by Robert Parker.
- 2009 Petrolo Galatrona Rated 98 points by Robert Parker
- 2010 Leonetti Walla Walla Reserve Cabernet Rated 100 by Robert Parker
- 2014 Cayuse Syrah Bionic Frog Rated 100 by Robert Parker
- 2009 Tenuta di Trionfo Rated 99 by Robert Parker
- 2007 Viett Barolo Rocche Rated 99 by Robert Parker
Included In This Specialty Hosted Cruise Experience:
- 16 days aboard the Crystal Symphony with all food, beverages & gratuities included.
- 2 paired gala wine dinners onboard the ship (1 featuring Italian wines and the other, wines of the Pacific Northwest)
- 1 afternoon wine tasting of Oregon Pinot Noirs (will take place during a sea day)
- Top-notch food experience the evening of May 25 in Honolulu.
Pre-Cruise Extension at the Terranea Oceanfront Resort
This optional pre-cruise hotel program is being offered at the Terranea Resort, near the Port of Los Angeles. This extension includes a private car transfer from LAX to the resort, one night hotel stay, $60 breakfast credit, a room upgrade (if available), a $100 hotel credit, and a private car transfer from the resort to the ship.
$465 per person (based on double occupancy)
Post-Cruise Extension at the Relais & Châteaux Wedgewood Hotel & Spa
This optional post program is being offered at the Relais & Châteaux Wedgewood Hotel & Spa in Vancouver and includes a private car transfer from the pier to the hotel, one night hotel stay, an upgraded room (if available), breakfast, $100 credit in hotel's gourmet restaurant, and a transfer from the hotel to the airport.
$365 per person (based on double occupancy)