• Hospitality Management
• Culinary Education
• Food Service Management
• Menu Costing
• Recipe Testing
• Culinary Management
• Labor Control
• Food Cost Management
• Menu Engineering
• Culinary Skills
• Menu Development
• Food Sanitation and Cost Controls
• Wine and Food Pairing
• Fine Dining
• Recipe Development
• Restaurant Operations
• Food Safety
• Hospitality Hotel Management
• Restaurant Management
• Mass Food Preparation
• Packaged Food Industry
• Healthcare Contract Food Service
- Inventory & Cost Control
• Video Editing
• Audio Recording & Editing
• Brand Development
• Economic Development
• Video Production
• Digital Media
• Digital Marketing
• Digital Strategy
• Digital Publishing
• Interpersonal Skills
• Radio Host
• Public Speaking
• Social Listening
• Brand Personality
• Show Hosting
For over 26 years Chef Hoffert has been dedicated to the arena of culinary arts through his trend setting applications and creativity. Chef Hoffert’s recognized talents acquired through his degrees in culinary arts and social science puts him on an incredible platform as one of Tallahassee’s young executive chefs. At the young age of 19 years old Chef Hoffert was a sought after chef, serving celebrities, athletes, governors and international dignitaries. Chef Hoffert then relocated to the panhandle to revitalize the culinary flame by becoming a renowned chef/owner of “Vintage Gourmet”, His establishment, through wine, food & gourmet market set the par of 5 star cuisines in the panhandle. Today restaurateurs, foods to go market, specialty wine shops & catering facilities are succeeding on the plateau that Chef Hoffert created. Chef Hoffert’s unique dining establishment landed him the opportunity to become a recognized media chef throughout this northwest Florida coastline. Destination icons such as LuLu’s owned by Lucy Buffet and Pat O’ Brien’s, one of New Orleans oldest dining & entertainment complex and many more consulted with Chef Hoffert to develop inspiring cuisine. Currently Chef Hoffert is climbing the media ladder through his public culinary education entertainment, television and radio appearances. All the while furthermore embedding him in his local community through fundraisers & community support services. Chef Hoffert continues to support and lead the culinary arena in northwest Florida. In 2014 Chef Hoffert received a position as Regional Executive Chef for Food and Nutrition w/ Morrison’s Healthcare. An International Company with a 5 star approach to Healthcare where he extended his culinary talent to the broader horizon of patient care and promotion of a healthy life style. While Chef Hoffert is pursuing his culinary achievements, he is focusing on future endeavors and is currently working on his new brand “FoodieLife” and “You say tomato”, a television series about the uncommon commons that bring us together through food.
Keith Hoffert - Entrepreneur
Business Radio X Studios Pensacola - Home of Pensacola Business Radio
“Breathing Life Into Story”
I designed eightfifty:media as a full service agency, dedicated to identifying and telling your stories using the most innovative and relevant technology. Through our capacity to create and distribute media through our own live, audio and visual communication channels, we are perfectly suited to promoting your message, distributing your lessons, or cementing your legacy. Actions speak louder than words. Now more than ever, live video is one of the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tools available.
At eightfifty: media we have the equipment, know-how and talent to maximize your story.
Interactive storytelling and live video adds a layer of narrative which appeals to a diverse audience, from individual to industry. Websites with these traits are 53 more times more likely to show up first on Google.
JAN. 2017 – APR. 2020
President / eightfifty:media, Pensacola, FL.
We are on-demand, interactive, digital storytelling. With eightfifty: media in your corner, easily create, record and produce content. From first-person story capture, traditional story-boarding and filming, real-time live streaming, beautiful drone fly-bys, 3D, 360-degree virtual reality, eightfifty: media has the capability to tell your stories in the most dynamic and shareable way possible.
AUG. 2015 – APR. 2020
Producer-Owner/ Business Radio X, Pensacola, FL.
• We help local business leaders get the word out about the important work they're doing to serve their market, their community, and their profession.
We support and celebrate business by sharing positive business stories that traditional media ignores. Some media leans left, Some media leans right.
We lean business. www.businessradiox.com
• Duties included but not limited to Book Keeping, Underwriting, Sales, Marketing, Digital Development, Web Design, Audio Production, P&L and Radio Host
Dynamic and motivated executive chef with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing high volume fine dining kitchens, designing & executing a wide range of culinary cuisines, and coaching individuals to success. Skilled in building cross-functional teams, demonstrating exceptional communication skills, and making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently, creating effective & efficient kitchens & culinary teams, & developing opportunities that further establish organizational goals.
Executive Chef / Executive Sous Chef
American Queen Steamboat Company - Pensacola, FL
September 2021 to Present
Delivered dining experience at established company standards for multiple food outlets, ensuring all food production is within recipe compliance, plate appeal, taste testing, hot/cold requirements, buffet presentations, proper timing while meeting budgeted costs
Manage 36 galley and related crew to ensure maintenance and cleanliness are up to all regulatory and company standards
In charge of ordering, storage, distribution, and stock cost control of all food items for a $2m budget
Responsible for quality control of all food purchases while keeping those purchases within budget and as economic as possible
Manage galley and related crews to ensure areas are clean and maintained according to universal sanitation, Co-vid19 and company standards and all state and federal regulations.
Trains all new staff upon entrance to the galley team
Placed requisitions for food, galley, and beverage items on behalf of the Executive Chef
Actively participated in embarking duties such as loading, unloading, luggage carrying, etc., as needed
Participated and ensured participation of all USCG mandated drills and emergency procedures as directed
Four Points By Sheraton
Ft.Walton Beach, FL
February 2021- August 2021
• Responsible for entire execution of meal services for breakfast, lunch, dinner, Room Service & Banquet & Catering Functions
• Responsible for menu testing & recipe development for all menus – www.upperdeckbeachbar.com
Hilton - Pensacola Beach, FL June 2020 to November 2020
• Responsible for entire execution of meal services for breakfast, lunch, dinner & cocktail service for H2o Dinning, Room Service & Sal De Mer Bar & Grill with 250 seat/200 pool deck/ 273 room capacity
• Managed entire kitchen staff of 22 with 2.5m/yr in F&B sales
• Implemented 2020 Florida COVID-19 Sanitation & Food Prep rules & guidelines & trained staff to be 100% compliant.
NOV. 2011 – JAN. 2015
Regional Executive Chef / Morrison Healthcare-Compass Group, Charlette, SC.
• Culinary support to 17 facilities in the SE USA
• Food Production staff and is accountable for food procurement, production and service to all patient care areas, retail, and catering, clinical programs.
• Responsible for 17 Facilities to be in compliance & efficiently operating within the Morrison financial budgets both fiscally and productivity.
• Support to patient/customer satisfaction, Infirmary Medical Center and 17 S.E. Facilities.
• Implemented "Great" food and nutritional philosophy (Morrison Program) to the patients, visitors, staff and responsible for the maintaining of the appropriate environmental surroundings.
• Team member on Policy's and Procedures Committee- Updated and implemented policies and procedures of Morrison Healthcare and Infirmary Medical Center as related to state and federal Laws and overall patient and customer experience and satisfaction
• Culinary Team Leader - in the Quality Improvement process bringing patient satisfaction from a “Satisfied” to “Very Good” standing in 16 months.
• Direct responsibility and daily execution of kitchen operation for 450 bed hospital and 5k meal count per day
• Directly managed a Culinary Staff of 45ppl
• Conducted and Implemented Menu design for Cafeteria/Patient/Doctors Dining & Catering
• Oversaw production quality of all meals including but not limited to Breakfast/Lunch & Dinner for Patients, Retail, Catering and Doctors Lounges
• Direct Managed multi unit facility with a average service of 5000 meals per day
• Trained and Fluent in the following administrative programs. Webtrition / Compass Managers Suite/ My Orders/ Foodbuy/ Lathem/ Excel 2010/ Word 2010/ Sysco Market Place / Entegra/Office 365
• Responsible for Purchasing and Contract Compliance of a 2 million dollar food budget with Morrison Standards
• Dropped food cost from 38% to 27% in 1 year and Maintained and Average 27% Food Cost for entire term of employment
2009 – 2011
Operations Manager-Assistant Director of Food & Nutrition / West Florida Hospital, Pensacola, FL.
Additional 18 years of Executive Chef and Culinary Experience. Details provided upon request.
Created with images by rafabendo - "microphone music studio music studio stage sound" • rafabendo - "microphone music studio music studio stage sound" • robertlischka - "sony lens walimex camera focal length close" • Mediamodifier - "clapper hollywood cinema board production clapperboard video" • Jakob Owens - "The Steadi Epic-W"