During the 4th years in which we work supporting the Bill Payment project, we work together with the team responsible for this directly in IDT and additionally with CFP who controled the approval in the service. Thanks to this we managed to make effective follow-up to all incoming applications.
BILL PAYMENT SPECIALIST FUNCTIONS
- Receive the applications of interested people to have the service in their business.
- Create tickets on TomCat as well as attaching documentation to the applications.
- Verification of attached documentation of each application.
- Follow-up and request for information or missing documents.
- Sending credit applications to CFP for pre-approval.
- Send complete applications and business information to CFP for final approval and assignment of a Terminal ID.
- Follow up to CFP about the applications status.
- Keep the customer aware of the application status (approved / denied)
- Once approved the service to customers, guiding about how to do the training, how to use the platform and how to process the payments.
BILL PAYMENT SUPPORT AGENT
- Support the stores on the training proccess.
- Assisting customers with the request or issue on the Help me forms.
- Contact clients who could not complete the ACH.
- We support RAMs and Distributors in response to any requirements from them regarding the applications.
DROP OUT REASONS
- Several applications sent to CFP were denied according to the parameters established by the company and sometimes the clients claimed that if they had correctly approved the MT why they were not approved following same process.
- Having to wait 1 year more to apply after the service request is denied.
APPLICATIONS WORKED SINCE THE START OF THE PROJECT
- Applications Received from August 1st and sent to mts pricing group: 28.
- CFP issues from March 2015 until January 2016: 216.
- Businesses interested in the BP from August 1st to January 10th, 2011: 214.
- Businesses that would like to continue with the process from August 1st to January 10th, 2012: 41.
- Help me calls a total of 471 in English.
- Help in Spanish a total of 292.