Warren - 15.5, Craig - 14.5, Desmond - 10.5
John - 32k, Warren - 31k, Matt - 27k
Lives and Premium Leader
Desmond - 10.5 Lives and 11k Premium
Office PPA User Rankings
A PPA User is defined as someone who has delivered a minimum of 60 2+ Module plans over a 12 month rolling period
College Representative Production
The Norwalk Office was first in Lives paid for last year and a close second place with two months to go this year!
Congratulations Tristian Haynes for Qualifying for Power of 10!!
Welcome Jackie Petracca!!
Jackie is our new Recruiting Associate here in the Norwalk office! She is a senior at Southern Connecticut State University majoring in Communication with a specialization in Organizational Communication. When she is not in class, you will find her at Texas Roadhouse working as a hostess. Jackie likes to go to the gym when she can and her favorite food is pizza.
Upcoming Multicultural Dates
Walk MS: Fairfield 2017
Date: April 22, 2017
Start/Finish Location: Jennings Beach
Time: Check-in begins at 9:00 a.m.; Walk begins at 10:00 a.m.
Join the Norwalk Office Team "The Red Avengers"!
Copy and paste the following link to donate and / or join our team! http://main.nationalmssociety.org/goto/TheRedAvengers17
Walk to Create a World Free of MS.
Ending multiple sclerosis for good will take all of us. Walk MS helps us team up with friends, loved ones and co-workers to change the world for everyone affected by MS. Together, we become a powerful force. And with every step we take, every dollar we raise...we're that much closer. Together, we will end MS forever.
Northwestern Mutual Annual Meeting
July 22-26, 2017
This is a big year for the company with several milestones to celebrate – 160th Anniversary of the company, 50th Anniversary of our College Intern Program, and the 20th Anniversary of FORUM!
- Saturday, July 22nd: Late afternoon welcome gathering at Major Goolsby’s
- Sunday, July 23rd: Run the 5k / 10k and meet on the Home Office steps for our annual all-firm photo
- Monday, July 24th: College Intern reception prior to the College Award’s Show
- Tuesday, July 25th: Reception at the Milwaukee Public Market, prior to the Christina Aguilera concert
Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) is a national childhood cancer foundation dedicated to raising funds for research into new treatments and cures for all children battling cancer. Justin Maher from our office will be running the NYC Marathon on Saturday November 5, 2017 and has a fundraising goal of $10,000 that he will donate to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation. His website with details for this fundraiser is: https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/1313207
Thursday Night Dialing Party at the Office
Kevin Luchetta - March 27th
Takeaways From Kevin Luchetta's Presentation
- The first two years compare to getting your MBA. You learn alot and don't make much money. It usually starts to click in your third year and you should start to make good money 100k+ (and you’re not 100k in debt w/ student loans).
- It's not easy but worth it in the long-term. It’s not a sprint but a marathon.
- Career vs. Job.
- Make decisions like you’re a business owner, because you are.
- Plan. Make personal, production, and education goals and review them regularly (daily/weekly).
- Be humble. Let your actions do the talking.
- View yourself as an advisor, not a salesman.
- Educate yourself as much as possible (CFP/ChFC etc). It equalizes for not having that much experience.
- Build different avenues of income early in career.
Leaders on Deck Day - March 16th
Left to Right - Anthony DeLorenzo, Eddy Ricci, Leon Baburov and Kyle Drobnis (Jason Albano missing). Leon destroyed the office with his foosball prowess!!
Adam Seiden sporting his new accessory bag!!
10 Lives Club Lunch-March 27th
The March 10 Lives club lunch at the Capital Grille in Stamford. Warren had 15.5 Lives, Desmond 10.5 Lives and Craig had 14.5 Lives for the March Production month! Do you want to be part of next month's 10 Lives Club lunch?! Just write 10 Lives!