STRATEGIES OF SUCCESS
Managers and Leaders’ Support
- Commercial management and office director are committed to the project and have a high credibility when it comes to positive results every month.
- The managers should perform constant follow-ups of the project’s results, and give regular feedback of both the vendor’s and the telemarketing agent’s operations.
- There is a constant two-track communication between the sales representative and the telemarketing agents: by phone, e-mail and chat. In this way the sales representative is aware of what happens with his clients, is allowed to check sales in real time and also it provides the agent with last minute information regarding launches, products, Etc.
- There is constant feed-back between the sales representative and the telemarketing agent in order to improve the processes.
- The sales representatives receive daily comments made by customers through reports and the Google doc’s tool. In this way they can follow up on their customers at all times.
- Thanks to complete and up to date information the telemarketing agents and sales representatives can program visits to their customers, and deal with their concrete commercial requests.
Up to date Information:
- Thanks to the Google Docs tool the sales representatives can constantly update client’s information. Based on comments made by the telemarketing agents, we have corroborated that through this tool they can contact their clients rapidly and offer them the necessary information.
- The sales representatives give telemarketing agent in charge of their data base, clear instructions regarding management of their clients.
- The office has arranged the delivery of their products, according to zone to be attended daily by the telemarketing agents; this provides organization, avoids mistakes, diminishes costs and insures meeting the customers’ expectations.
- Activities are coordinated between the telemarketing team and the office.
- The information-exchange resources are available to agents, sales representatives and clients at all times: e-mail, local number, Google Docs and chat.
- Increase Sales levels.
- Placed orders according the routes.
- New and potential customers follow up.
- Expand Market coverage.
- Customer support.
- Promotion for new products.
- Lower operation costs.
- Decrease customer complaints and