We asked our families to say whether they strongly agreed, agreed, felt neutral, disagreed, or strongly disagreed about the following statements:
- My child is happy at school.
- My child feels safe at school.
- The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
- When I have raised concerns with the school, they have been dealt with properly.
- The school has high expectations for my child.
- The school supports my child's wider personal development.
- I would recommend this school to another parent.
- I understand how I can support my child with their learning.
174 people completed this questionnaire, and these were the results:
Please see a sample of the comments we received:
- We are really excited that our child is going to this school.
- We have already recommended this school to another person without hesitation.
- We are thrilled with our choice of school and feel lucky that our son attends such a supportive and positive school. The atmosphere is brilliant and the teaching staff are exceptional from the bottom up and up down.
- Been really impressed with communication from school and the transition information. Really pleased we chose this school.
- Really impressed with the way the school stretches and challenges the children. Thank you!
- Our experience of Whitkirk Primary has been fantastic. We are especially happy with opportunities to come into school (secret reader/Grandparents’ day). Harvest Festival at the Church was brilliant. My son's teacher is very supportive and he loves coming to school.
- My daughter and I are both extremely happy with Whitkirk. I feel the support through lockdown was outstanding!
- We have already recommended the school to other parents – Keep moving on as you are! WPS is a school to be proud of and the staff are awesome!
- My son has progressed so much this year and this is down to the brilliant teaching and support.
- A great school with very supportive staff. Always happy to help and respond efficiently to any concerns raised.
Thank you for your continued support! We really appreciate your feedback as we continue to strive to be 'the best that we can be'.