- He was the founder of delaware
- Bought Manhattan from the Native Americans
- Their was no specific religion
- Their was no, one religion to subscribe to, and instead, offered its residents a chance to explore religion
- Included small communities of Roman Catholics and Jews
- It was warmer , and had longer growing seasons than the NE
- Fertile soil for the crops like, wheat, fruits, and vegetables
Created with images by Manitoba Historical Maps - "A Section of the Map of the British Colonies in North America (John Mitchell 1755)"
Made with Adobe Slate
Make your words and images move.
Your report has been submitted.
There was a problem submitting your report. Please contact Adobe Support.