We tend to do the same things we observe other people doing.
Let us tell you about our very own "look up" experience.
Adobe EduMax is a conference where faculty and administrators from across the nation gather to share best practices and innovations in teaching and learning using Adobe digital design tools.
Adobe Creative Campus
We realized that in order TO improve digital literacy at OUR institution, WE needED to get OUR colleagues to "look up".
First, we needed to recruit our stimulus crowd...our early adopters!
We would love to tailor our presentation to this unique audience!
Please take out your smart phone, open a web browser (like Safari) and visit the following URL:
- Enter the Game Pin that we provide you.
- For your nickname, type the name of the college you represent (limited characters allowed).
the modern office: WORKPLACE OR WORKPLAYS?
RESEARCH showS that having fun at work...
- improves health
- improves communication and collaboration
- improves productivity
- encourages advocacy and loyalty
- breeds creativity
the office of the future exists today
Create a learning ecosystem that models the target workplace
COLLABORATIVE CREATIVE SPACE
RESEARCH SHOWS THAT HAVING FUN AT SCHOOL...
- Encourages communication (speech, language, writing, and listening skills). MDC has large population of students whose 1st language is not English.
- Improves cognitive development leading to more sophisticated levels of interaction through the use of digital design tools.
- Encourages relationship building - social skills and networking are critical in the 21st century workplace.
you can even utilize the space to host community events and promote your academic programs
LITERARY ARTS MAGAZINE
A Fusion of visual arts and creative writing
- AXIS 15 won 1st Place in General Excellence at the 2018 FCSPA Conference in Tampa, FL on January 24, 2019.
- FCSPA is the organization for FL state colleges and university student publications.
- Student Editor in Chief & Student Design Director won individual awards.
- AXIS 15 is officially the most award-winning issue in AXIS history, having also won a Pacemaker from Associated Collegiate Press, a First Place Pinnacle from College Media Association, and a Gold Crown from Columbia Scholastic Press Association.
STUDENT DESIGN CLUB
look up with us!
Created with images by Chris Barbalis - "People" • zhang kaiyv - "untitled image" • Domenico Loia - "Taking notes" • Patrik Göthe - "Curved library wall" • Max Rosero - "Adobe House in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico" • Nikhita S - "untitled image" • DariuszSankowski - "knowledge book library" • JESHOOTS-com - "laptop woman education" • William Iven - "scrabble tiles and smartphone" • Recklessstudios - "editing video computer" • Priscilla Du Preez - "untitled image" • Pexels - "books college cover" • Kelli Tungay - "Back to School" • rawpixel - "untitled image"