Start your journey with Travel Dream Club www.traveldreamclub.uk
Visit our site to find travel tours of your dream
"Let your travel dream comes true..."
7 days / 6 nights of holiday. Stay in 3* hotel with nice breakfast and enjoy your time in Bucharest "Little Paris of the East" just for £ 450 (incl. travel insurance policy)
Included Day Trip to Dracula's Castle and Transylvania
Included Salt Mine Day Trip*
Included Bohemian Bucharest Markets and Mahallas Walking Food Tour**
Included Hidden Gems of Bucharest Tour
Included Ghosts & Vampires Stories Tour
A night at the Romanian Athenaeum means enjoying the Romanian George Enescu Philharmonic in one of the most stately 19th-century buildings in Bucharest.
Resembling an ancient Greek temple with a 41-meter-high dome, its interiors are an intricate weave of gold leaf, marble balconies and wide, spiral stairs.
In the concert hall itself, an intricate 70-meter-long and three-meter-high fresco depicting Romania's history will compete with the philharmonic's performance for your attention.
Built in the 18th century, the Stavropoleos Church is tiny, peaceful and beautiful. Built in Brancoveanu style it features an intricately carved and columned entrance. Fine stone and wood carvings and a combination of Romanian and Byzantine elements can be admired in the Greek Orthodox church's interior.
Bucharest is swathed in beautiful parks. The oldest, designed in the mid-XIX century, is Cismigiu Gardens.
Or there is the 400-acre Herastrau Park which features an open-air theater, as well as public recreation areas.
Boat rentals are available on the lake every summer. Completed in 1906, Carol Park is considered the prettiest.
Your 7 days, 6 night Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive to Bucharest, enjoy your day and evening in Bucharest and stay overnight.
- Day 2: Enjoy 12 hours "Day Trip to Dracula's Castle and Transylvania" and stay overnight.
- Day 3: Enjoy your day in Bucharest and 5h 30 m "Bohemian Bucharest Markets and Mahallas Walking Food Tour" and stay overnight
- Day 4: Enjoy 8 hours "Salt Mine Day Trip" and stay overnight
- Day 5: Enjoy your day in Bucharest and "Hidden Gems of Bucharest Tour" and stay overnight
- Day 6: Enjoy your day in Bucharest and "Ghosts & Vampires Bucharest Stories Tour" and stay overnight
- Day 7: After hotel check-out you will have a time in Bucharest before you go back home.
* Tours can be planned in other days of our 7 days of holiday
* The price of the hotel is based on a double room, so you will need to buy a trip for two.
*Please, contact Travel Dream Club and we will offer a good option for Solo Travelers: email@example.com
*If you want to change (increase or decrease) amount of days/nights to stay, please, contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org We are happy to make your holiday planned by your desire
*Travel Dream Club will provide you with a travel guide with a description of routes and historical places, as well as a “package of tips” from experienced travellers and you will have your holiday enjoyable and planned by your desire.
* You can change the dates of your holiday before full coordination of details and completed travel documents.
*No cancellation after full coordination of details and completed travel documents. Changes are possible, subject to availability.
* Refund before final approval of documents guaranteed.
Please, read our articles for Solo Travellers
"Women travellers. Security Tips for Smart Travellers"
"Women travellers. Common Mistakes Women Make When Travelling Alone"