Changes made to the 2018 Interclub Events
1. Four-ball Stroke Play (Stableford scoring)
a. Net Stableford scoring – 0 double bogey or worse, 1 bogey, 2 par, 3 birdie, 4 eagle or better
2. Men’s teams will consist of four players. A club may bring two men’s teams if they choose. These two men’s teams compete independent of one another.
3. Ladies teams will consist of four players.
4. U.S.G.A. Rules apply except where local rules prevail.
5. Tees will be set up at each facility as follows:
a. Men – Suggested yardage is 6,500
b. Senior Men (Minimum age of 65, and age plus index must equal 75 or higher) – Suggested yardage is 5,900
c. Ladies – Forward tee boxes at each respective club – Suggested yardage between 5,200 and 5,600
6. The team score is the combined stableford total of the two twosomes.
LISTED BELOW ARE THE COURSES, DATES & TIMES FOR THE 2018 INTERCLUB EVENTS.
DRAGONRIDGE GOLF CLUB
Tuesday, January 9th, 2018
SOUTHSHORE GOLF CLUB
Tuesday, February 6th, 2018
ANTHEM COUNTRY CLUB
Tuesday, April 24th, 2018
CANYON GATE COUNTRY CLUB
Tuesday, May 8th, 2018
RED ROCK COUNTRY CLUB
Tuesday, May 29th, 2018
Las Vegas Country Club
Tuesday, June 5th, 2018
Tuesday, June 19th, 2018
SPANISH TRAIL COUNTRY CLUB
Tuesday, November 13th, 2018
SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS GOLF CLUB
Tuesday, December 4th, 2018
Dates & Times may change due to unforeseen circumstances so please check listing prior to event.
PRICES MAY VARY DEPENDING ON THE CLUB BEING PLAYED. PLEASE CHECK WITH THE GOLF SHOP FOR MORE INFORMATION.