The Bahamas are calling
Spend a relaxing vacation at an adults-only, all-inclusive resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas. Located near the colorful capital of Nassau, you'll have miles of gorgeous beaches, delicious island cuisine and vibrant nightlife all within reach.
Book with confidence!
Our Flexible Change Plan is included with this package , allowing you to cancel and rebook at a later date for any reason (even COVID-19) up to 14 days before departure for a full credit that can be used for travel at a later date.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Nassau, Bahamas (NAS)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 4-nights in the Bahamas at the Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island (all-inclusive basis)
- Please note this is an adults-only resort, all guests must be 18+
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily plus snacks 24-hours per day
- Unlimited local and imported beverages 24-hours per day, drink service at the pool, premium branded drinks throughout the hotel and regularly restocked minibar and liquor dispenser
- Sports & Activities including daily fitness classes and beach volleyball
- Daytime and Evening entertainment (daily)
- All taxes and tips
- *Please note: All hotel guests are required to wear an “All Inclusive” wristband for identification purposes
- Live out the beach vacation of your dreams in the Bahamas, an archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Spend your days on pristine white sand beaches and swimming in some of the clearest water in the world!
- You'll be a stone's throw away from Nassau, the capital of The Bahamas.
- Rev it up on a jet ski or wind down with a massage at the spa.
- Eat like a Bahamian! Try specialties like conch, johnnycakes and rice with pigeon peas.
If you are looking for the most memorable vacation to the Bahamas, the Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island is the perfect place for you. You'll have access to water sports and activities, as well as excursions including swimming with dolphins and water parks. When the moon lights up the night sky you will experience the vibrant nightlife in the most popular areas and clubs in Nassau. Sip on a drink and enjoy the atmosphere on a calm terrace with ocean views.
Bahamas offer visitors colorful colonial buildings, restaurants, many beautiful sights such as the old quarter, museums, the zoo and the botanical gardens. Discover all of the must-see and must-do experiences of Bahamas, the island full of adventure and life!
Show Detailed Itinerary
Please note that some package inclusions may be restricted or unavailable at time of travel. We will substitute them with similar options of equivalent value, as available.
Vacation package is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers from Miami Intl (MIA) starting at $1229 per person for 4-6 nights. Includes air & airport taxes, hotel and breakfast daily. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers.