1. Basic System Navigation
2. How To Send Email Renewal Invitations
If you are sending a renewal invitations to your members, it is important to choose the most suited "Invite Type". The choice depends on the renewal options that you want to offer your members. If you are unsure of which type to choose, select the "simplified invite".
Invite Type 1 - Direct Payment Link
- You are NOT using the AAI membership system for your club membership
- You are using the system for your club membership BUT are only offering one product type per member category. This means that there is only one club membership option for seniors and/or one option for juveniles to choose for renewal.
Invite Type 2 - Simplified Invite
You are offering more than one club membership option per category (Senior/Juvenile) and want to give your members the option to choose which club product they wish to buy. See example below for clarification.
3. How to Add New Members And Renew Members in One Action
Avail of discounts when combining renewals with new members:
Your members can't add a new member and renew an old member in the same action (e.g. to avail of a family discount). As the club administrator you have the option to combine new registrations with renewals to let families avail of a discount.
4. How can Members Self-Renew Their Membership?
Or copy this link: https://membership.athleticsireland.ie/findclub.html
Please note that your members will need their Life Reg ID for this renewal method. It is possible to select more than one person to renew at once if a family or group provides all relevant details.
5. Where Can I Add the Clubs Code of Conduct?
You can simply paste the text of your Code of Conduct into the designated area. If you would like to integrate a link, please use the following formatting (you can copy it from here):
<a href="https://www.yourclubpage.com/coc/">Click to open Code of Conduct</a>
You can change the sections that are in bold:
6. Where can I Access the Reservation System Bookings and Report?
Athletes can make a reservation through this link: https://membership.athleticsireland.ie/reservation.html
7. Where can I Access Reports and What is Available to me?
8. How to Change the Price For a Club Membership Order / Overriding Fees
This functionality is only available for Club membership products. You are not in the position to change the fee that is charged for AAI membership.
9. Where to View and Accept /Decline New Applications
This video will show you how to override the price for new applications, add additional purchases and edit the application member details. You will also see where to resend the payment link for a pending application and where you can expire a pending application.
10. Newsletter Tool: How to Create and Send Newsletters
10. What can athletes see and do through their ''Manage my Membership'' profiles?