1. What was your favorite game as a kid
The Farming Game
2. What where you most afraid of as a a child
3. What was your favorite sport in school
4. What was your favorite subject
5. What was your best job
Farming with my dad and brothers
6. What is your dream job
Owning/Operating a lawn mowing and snow removal business
7. What is your goal as a parent
That my kids know I love them and to raise productive, responsible children
8. How would you describe your self as a parent
I would describe myself as a good parent, one who holds my kids accountable and makes my them responsible for day to day chores.
9. Which political figure do you admire most
10. Have you ever fought for a political cause
11. What is your most memorable travel experience
Driving to Las Vegas with my husband, breaking down before we got out of Nebraska, waiting for my brothers to bring my car so we could go the rest of the way.
12. Whose biggest fan are you
13. What is your most embarrassing moment
When I was on a home visit and went up to the wrong house with the police because we thought they were having a party.
14. Where were you and how do you react to 9/11
I was at my mom and dads house getting ready to go to Kearney for a college class. I was scared and unsure what to expect. I drove to Kearney and listened to the news all the way to class.