8 words, their definitions, their synonyms, and a picture about the word. But don't forget the pictures.
1. Communicable: able to be spread. Contagious, Infectious. My Aunts disease is very communicable.
2. Conduct: to carry on or direct. Perform. Your code of conduct is respectful when you follow the rules.
3. Epidemiology: the branch of medicine that focuses on diseases affecting large numbers of people. Study of disease. I will learn about epidemiology someday.
4. Fallacy: a belief or idea that is wrong or false. Mistake, Myth. There was a fallacy 4 years ago that NCC was aluminadi confirmed.
5. Input: something, such as information or material, that is put into something else. Investment. I had to input my brother on his homework.
6. Prognosis: a prediction of how something will time out. Prediction. I made a prognosis that there were tornado warnings yesterday.
7. Unconventional: not what is generally expected or accepted. Irregular. It was unconventional that I got an F on my exam when I thought I got an A.
8. Urban: relating to city life. City, municipal. My Dad did not live in an urban culture when he was a kid.