FamilyLife's Facebook Page & Event Pages
2. Weekend to Remember has all of our spring events listed under FamilyLife's Event Pages. Find your event by clicking "Events" in the left hand column and scrolling down to view the event you want to promote.
- Share pictures, stories or updates on your event page to keep it top of mind. Before your event, it helps build buzz and get people excited. During the event, use it to give updates and get late-goers to come. And afterwards, you can thank attendees and invite people to future events.
- Share your upcoming events to your Page and let people know when the event is, where it's located, and how they can register.
- The more you get people to connect to your event, the wider it spreads. When someone says they're “Going” to your event, it creates a story that may appear in News Feed so their friends and followers can see they're going and connect themselves.
- You can share an upcoming event as a status update or a private message. There are several ways to share an event: Copy the event's web address and paste it into a status update or message. For some public events, you can also share them by going to the event, clicking , then clicking Share Event.
3. Share posts from FamilyLife's Facebook Page to your own page with your own group name in the post.
Create Your Own Post
4. Download BOGO social media graphics to upload to your page with your own custom written post about why your friends should attend Weekend to Remember- and to register now (with your group name) to get the half-price offer! Your testimony will be the most powerful way to convince people that their marriage is worth the investment!
Share Testimonials from Others
“Coming to the Weekend to Remember event, I was uncertain of how the weekend would impact my already thriving marriage. I am surprised by the amount of information I learned about ways to enhance communication, giving respect, and how to start a family. This weekend taught me that no matter how well your marriage may be going, there is always room for improvement.” Wife, married 5 months
"It was exactly what we didn’t know we needed!" Married 4 years
"We came to this weekend knowing we had drifted far apart but not realizing how much danger our marriage was in. I truly believe this weekend saved our marriage. It also helped me find my husband again and gave him back his wife. We drove here as near strangers and are returning home as best friends deeply, DEEPLY in love with one another." Wife, married 23 yrs.
"Attended in our 1st year of marriage. We were both thinking marriage was a mistake and on the brink of divorce. We attended the conference. We credit it for saving our marriage. We now have 3 beautiful children and an amazing marriage. Thank God for the Weekend to Remember. Life could have been so different." Married 10 years
"A year ago at this conference I decided to shred and burn all the evidence, notes, etc. that I had been saving for almost 20 years for my divorce case. I pray for my spouse more now and have hope for restoration completely." Wife, Married 21 years
"I came to this as a last-ditch effort to prove to my husband, myself and my children that I tried everything but this marriage was over and we need to accept it. God convicted me right a way of what my role is and it isn’t all his fault and he is my best friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Wife, married 6 years