We will be celebrating our 100th Day of school on Friday, January 20, 2017! Our class will be doing several different activities throughout that week to celebrate this special day. Your child is also encouraged to work on a 100’s project with you or your family. Here are some suggestions but feel free to be creative and come up with your own idea! (Google 100 day projects)
• Stick 100 gummed stars, stickers, or dots onto paper to make a pattern or picture
• Make 100 thumbprints and then decorate them to resemble animals
• List 100 books you’ve read
• Draw a favorite animal on a large piece of paper and then decorate it with 100 dots or 100 stripes
• Use fabric paint to make 100 prints on a t-shirt
• Make a collage of 100 magazine pictures
• Collect 100 small items in a self-locking plastic bag (noodles, bottle caps, cereal, etc.)
Bring your 100’s project to school on January 20th(or earlier if you get it done). Thanks for your help and participation. Have fun!
Is there a parent who would be willing to make a special treat for our class that day? (cupcakes in the shape of 100 or some type of 100 snack!?) Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!
**When there is snow on the ground please have your child bring snow pants (if they have them), boots AND a dry pair of shoes to wear inside the classroom. If they don’t have boots please have them bring a 2nd pair of dry shoes so they are allowed to play in the snowAlso, please put an extra pair of socks in their backpack in case we need them! Thanks!