I know that you will LOVE a session with Sheer Lace Photography. A boudoir session with me is the collaboration of comfort and beauty so sit back and let me take you through the Sheer Lace experience, step by step.
Sheer Lace Photography is a premium boudoir studio that helps women discover and claim their beauty so they can have more confidence without having to conform to the modern day ideals of what is beautiful. Our studio provides a fun and carefree environment to capture a woman's natural beauty and give her a confidence boost that radiates into the rest of her life.
How to prep
- Be sure to wax at least 5 days prior to your session or shave the night before your session.
- We do not recommend getting a spray tan prior to your session but if you choose to, schedule your spray tan appointment for 4-5 days before your session. During the summer months, be very aware of tan lines because they are time consuming to edit out which may result in additional editing fees.
- Make sure to get lots of sleep in the days leading up to your session and drink plenty of water to give yourself a natural glow.
- Wear loose fitting clothes to your hair and makeup appointment to prevent indents in your skin. A button up shirt is recommended to make it easy for you to get changed without disturbing your fabulous new hairdo.
- Bring your favorite lotion with you to give your hands and feet some love before your session. Give yourself permission to get a manicure and pedicure to give yourself the ultimate pampering experience and put the finishing touches on yourself.
What to wear...
It seems too simple but wear what makes you feel sexy. Your outfits can vary from full coverage all the way down to implied nude. It is also important to wear what fits. Going up a size may help to flatter your body and prevent unwanted lines and indentations. Remember, size is just a number! Professional lighting and posing is going to help you forget about the size, and remember you're beautiful. At your FREE consultation, either by video chat or in person visit, we will go over your outfit choices and figure out the details for your custom boudoir session. Bring a few outfits to your consultation and we will narrow it down to your favorite 2-3 for your session. Keep in mind you have full use of our studio closet that has a number of beautiful pieces in a variety of sizes and styles.
Hair and Makeup
Check us out on pinterest
Pinterest is a great resource for planning your boudoir session. Feel free to start a boudoir board (you can also make them SECRET!) and invite me to collaborate with you. This helps me get an idea of your style and preferences. If you choose, we can have a consultation in person or through video chat. Please note, your final gallery may not look exactly like your inspiration images due to photography style, equipment, props and location constrictions.
I work with a professional lab for all of my products to get you the highest quality albums, photo boxes, canvas and other fun gift ideas.