Looking for a warm, loving, Christ-centered education for your elementary schooler?
You've found the right place.
Thank you for taking the time to explore Holy Family - St. Mary's School for your child! Investing in a Catholic education at HFSM School is a wonderful way to help your child grow in academics, service, and spirituality. We proudly educate the whole child: mind, body, and spirit. Scroll down for more information!
- Open to all faiths
- We offer before and after school care for a very competitive rate
- Our school day runs from 8:15 am - 3:00 pm
- Our students attend weekly mass, which is also lead by HFSM students
- After school care available on early dismissal days
- Strong academic curriculum with individualized learning
- Specialists in music, physical education, media, and Spanish for all grades
- Band offered for fourth and fifth grades
- Piano lessons offered onsite for an additional fee
- Small school environment
- Affordable tuition with assistance and scholarships available
- Parents welcome to pick up and drop off from classrooms
Forest Adventures in Fourth Grade
What do families love about HFSM School?
HFSM School embodies the characteristics of a strong, well-rounded education that we envisioned for our children. This small school environment has provided a safe place for our children to grow in their faith and love for God while receiving a quality academic education. - Maura and Marcus Tanabe
HFSM School is a safe and secure place for any child to learn and grow. We firmly believe that this morally ground and academically driven school is the best foundation for our children and that they will grow up to become good shepherds of the Lord and leaders for the future. We encourage you to make the same decision we did and send your child(ren) there as well. - Sharon and Tom Bures
HFSM School is a wonderful environment for children to attend because they create a learning environment that creates the whole child. Each staff member will know your child by first name and greet them with a smile on their face. HFSM School teaches our children the importance of giving back to the community for those that are in need. - Shera Brandvold
Interested in taking the next steps to become part of the HFSM Family?
- Visit our website for more information about the school or our Facebook page to see what's currently going on at HFSM School
- Schedule a tour with Principal Katie Mayer by phone at 701-775-9886 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill out your registration paperwork and return to the school office
We can't wait to hear from you!
Holy Family - St. Mary's School
1001 17th Ave S. | Grand Forks, ND | 58201
701-775-9886 | www.hfsmschool.org