Everyone has their own super power. This week we are going to make art projects and learn yoga poses that can unlock our inner superheroes!
- Paper plate
- Markers, crayons, colored pencils, colored paper, scissors, and/or glue.
Ms. Jenni shows how to create a superhero shield in a few easy steps.
- Colored paper, felt, or foam sheets
- Glue sticks, or Elmer's glue
- Pencil, crayons, colored pencils, or markers
In the video below, Ms. Heidi shows how to make a superhero mask.
- Permanent markers, acrylic or fabric paint, fabric, and/or fabric glue.
Find out how Ms. Jenni uses a T-Shirt to make a superhero cape by watching the video below.
Art & Yoga
This video will help you look at an artwork from from the museum collection and practice a yoga pose inspired by it.