☘️ When Irish Eyes Are Smiling ☘️
We are just 3 weeks away from our GMAS testing. Our scholars did a great job on MAP and our teachers are focused on remediation and enrichment for the next four weeks in ELA and MATH. Our 7th and 8th grade teams will be using WIN time to focus on additional math and ELA instruction and our 6th grade team will be using Science and Social Studies time to get a double dose of Math and ELA. Our teams have spent a great deal of time planning amazing lesson designs and are ready to rock and roll to make sure our skills are sharp to show what we know on GMAS!
8th graders enjoying their Field Trip!
World’s Finest Chocolate sale! All money raised will go to the creation of an outdoor classroom learning space! Sale starts Tuesday! Bars cost $1.00.🍫
- #CelebrateMonday• No scholars! Teacher Professional Learning
- #TurnUpTuesday• Athletics after school, Baseball AWAY at S.Tattnal
- #WinWednesday• athletics after school, TRACK - AWAY, winter athletic banquet 5:30
- #ThankfulThursday• Progress Reports Finalized for Quarter 3, Athletics after school, Soccer HOME, Baseball HOME
- #FocusFriday• Athletics after school, PBIS afternoon celebration day!
Savannah Selife BINGO! ☑️
We are still in need of waters, granola bars(chewy), hard candy (such as Lifesavers or Jolly Ranchers) and gum for our students to have during GMAS teasting. Thank you!
Golfer Jake Brown dominating the links!⛳️
📆 Save These Dates 📆
- Tuesday March 26th • coffee and conversations • 9:00-10:00 am • join us as we talk about GMAS, MAP, middle school classes and everything else related to BCMS!
- April 8th• GMAS for 8th grade
- April 15th• GMAS for 6/7th grade
- April 13th• BCMS football team yard sale! All donations accepted!
- Wednesday May 15th• Rising Redskins Parent information night 6:00-7:00 pm
All donations accepted! 🏈❤️🏈
❤️ your Administration team ❤️
Ms. Raeburn• 912•255•0650
Mr. Scott and Mr. Sikes • 912•626•5050