Commandant Tools Login Training
Below you will find a step-by-step process written out to assist all new and existing Commandants in the sign in process to access their Commandant Tools account. Let's first look over a few things before we begin logging you in.
- Are you currently an active Commandant with appointment orders? If not, contact Personnel@cacadets.org before proceeding forward.
- Have you contacted ITSupport@cacadets.org to see if you have a pre-existing account? If not, work with ITSupport@cacadets.org to get an account created.
- Once an account is created, you will be issued a username and password. If you have received both, you may now move forward. Step-by-step instructions on logging into your new Commandant Tools account will be listed below.
Accessing Commandant Tools For Reporting
1. First we need to navigate to the California Cadet Corps website(https://cacadets.org).
2. Next, Click on Commandants and Cadets Button.
This is the front page of the California Cadet Corps Website
3. You will now be brought to the main page of the website where the link to Commandant Tools can be found on the right hand side of the screen under California Cadet Corps Sites.
Main page of California Cadet Corps Website
4. After clicking the Commandant Tools link, the username and password screen will appear and be ready for input. When entering the username, please make sure it is all in lowercase.
5. If the username and password are entered correctly, the Commandants account will appear.
Commandant Tools Account Screen
6. If everything looks like this, great job! You now have access to your Commandant Tools Account to begin uploading SAR reports. Further training may be necessary if you are unfamiliar with uploading reports. Please navigate to the home page for instructional step-by-step guidance for that process.