1. Bantu villages were also matrilineal.
2. Many if Africa's social practices are a result if migrations.
3. The trade in humans grew as Africa's contact with the Muslim world increased.
4. Slavery was common in Africa.
5. The mild climate was ideal for growing sugarcane on plantations.
6. The earliest art forms in Africa were rock paintings.
7. People often lived in extended families.
8. In African villages, education was the duty of both the family and others villages.
9. In early Africa, most people lived an a rural villages
10. Africans were hard to enslaved.