- School House Rd- Should the town allow Timberland 122 Development LLC to build a new development even if there are wetlands and water level runoff concerns for the area?
- On Hoganwood Cir, development brings concern with emergency access, more traffic, and road breakdown. Who will fix the roads?
- Issue with a culvert on River St dealing with the subdivision lot sizes and Szela duplex zoning/permits and the local residents' opinions.
- Oconto County Economic Development and WTA/UTC donations, tax assessment, and R&R assessing. There is a grant of $25,000 to draw tourism from other states, but Little Suamico will not contribute because they don't believe that it will benefit the town.
- On Nero Ln, residents are concerned with the access point, easement, cul de sac, and traffic due to new homes being built.
Issue: 18 new homes are being built on 40 acres of wetlands near School House Rd. There is concern about the water runoff on School House Rd as well as the new cul de sac for the development. What should the town do about the roads? Residents gave a recommendation to reduce the speed limit. How the town is going to handle the issue: The town of Little Suamico decided to create a County phat map to see the new development. After they made the plan, they decided to continue building. How I feel about the decision: I believe that the town made the right decision to continue building the development. However, I would take the neighbors' recommendations and reduce the speed limit of School House Rd. I would also handle the water runoff concern by adding drains to the new roads.