You're looking not only for a name for this potential series of events, but also an easy-to-use and well-designed email template to send out as needed. This template would be used to invite prospective clients to events like happy hours, held by a group of women lawyers from DBC, focused on topics and speakers that showcase women as leaders and agents of change. Target prospects would be both male and female.
- Women in Law Series
- The 36% Club/The 36% Series*
- DBC Women's Alliance
- Society of Women in Law
- Feminae Curiae (a play on latin "Amicus Curiae' or "friend of the court" as "women of the court)
- DBC Women's Power Series
- DBC League of Women Lawyers
- Women Leaders in Law
*In 2017, 36% of lawyers were women according to the American Bar Association.
Proposed Solution + Budget
- Create an email template: For each of the events, we would recommend changing out the image based on the speaker/topics. Cost for 5 hours of initial design (includes a general branded image): $500 plus Texas state sales tax.
- Note that assistance gathering additional images would be 1 hour per image at a cost of $100/hour. If stock images are needed, budget would be considered and prices provided prior to purchase.
- We would also recommend sharing the event on LinkedIn if it's a public event, or at least photos and details after the event if not inviting others. Could imagine tagging Kendra Scott on LinkedIn could be a powerful draw.
We're ready to get started when you are. If you approve of the budget and select a name (or provide an alternate), we can send over an SOW and get started. You'd have an email template to review within 5 business days.
If you have any questions, please reach out! I'm at email@example.com or 512-826-5117.