Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
4.5 Star Luxury Resort
Discover a captivating tropical paradise at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino. Overlooking the Caribbean sands of Palm Beach, your oceanfront hotel offers the most spacious hotel rooms and private balconies in Aruba with gorgeous views of the ocean or the resort gardens. The premier suites feature access to our exclusive Tradewinds Club. Treat yourself to a massage or facial at our full-service spa. Relax in our 24-hour fitness center, sauna, whirlpool, our outdoor pool or our H2Oasis adults-only pool, where you can sip a cocktail in a private cabana. Soak up the sun on the beach or go for a swim. Enjoy our superb dining options, featuring Ruth's Chris Steak House, Atardi and La Vista. Tempt Lady Luck at our 24-hour Stellaris Casino. Elsewhere in the Palm Beach, Aruba, resort, explore over 10,450 square feet of elegant indoor and outdoor event space, ideal for any occasion. Enjoy fun activities for all ages, from water sports to tennis. We look forward to welcoming you to paradise at our Aruba hotel.
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Rooms
Maximize your time at the Resort in Palm BeachSelect from one of the Standard Run of the House Room accommodations in Palm Beach, Aruba, at the hotel.
- Soak in the Palm Beach ambiance, ocean or garden view from the private balcony of your accommodation
- Keep in touch with all that's important with our high-speed Wi-Fi access in each Aruba hotel room
- Discover recently updated hotel rooms with double vanities, walk-in closets and flat-screen TVs
- Relax on luxurious Marriott bedding, and refresh in a sleek, modern bathroom in each accommodation
The Governor's Suite is the Resort's largest resort suite with luxury upscale features and amenities. This suite features a separate bedroom with a four-post bed embraced by a wrap-around balcony offering the most magnificent ocean views.
RESORT CASINO & LOUNGES
RELAXATION & FUN
Join us as we head to Aruba for the 2020 Soul Beach Music Fest! Don't miss the Partyl
2019's headlining artist was singer, songwriter, record producer, and philanthropist John Legend!
John Legend, Ella Mai, Charlie Wilson, H.E.R., Deon Cole, and DJ Jazzy Jeff were among 2019 Artist lineup.
So make your plans now because most hotels are already sold out. Soul Beach Music Festival 2020 has launched and we are ready.. Don’t miss out on the 2020 celebrations.
- 6 Night Accommodations at the Aruba Marriott Stellaris Resort & Casino 5/20/20 - 5/26/20
- 5 Night Accommodations available as well, Indicate your Travel dates or call 301-675-0325 to confirm dates needed.
- Welcome Drink upon Arrival (non alcoholic)
- Welcome Breakfast
- 20% Discount at Mandara Spa (reservations required).st Included
- Round-trip Airport Transfers
- Room Taxes & Fees
What's NOT Included:
- Food & Beverages (Other than what is lised above)
- Travel Insurance
- Airfare - Airfare is not included but can be arranged from any city. Contact Us for assistance.
- Room incidental charges
- Tips & Gratuities are not included unless spefied
- Double Occupancy $1,182.00 per person
- King Single Occupancy $2,189.00 for a Single King
- King Double Occupancy $2299.00 for a King with Double Occupancy
- Governor's Suite $4.994.00 (up to 8 per suite) SOLD OUT
To secure a room, make a deposit and submit travel forms, Contact Carroll & Company at 301-675-0325.
Payment & Booking Policy
- Room Deposit: $250.00 - Due at time of booking*.
- Deposit due by Sept. 5, 2019 or until Sold Out
- Suite Deposit is more, contact us for details.*
- Half (50%) OF FULL PAYMENT: Due on account by 1/4/20
- Final payment: Due on or before 4/5/20
*NOTE: DEPOSITS ACCEPTED UNTIL SOLD OUT. All rates and deposits are per person.
Returned checks subject to $25 fee. Deposits are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Suggested payment plans $175 per month. Contact Carroll & Company to make credit card or check payments. Registration form required with all payments. Limited space available.
• Reservations must be made in the name on the government issued identification you will use to check-in at the hotel.
• All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Travel Insurance is strongly recommended
• We are NOT affiliated with SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL or the producers or event coordinators of SOUL BEACH MUSIC FESTIVAL.
• You should only buy concert tickets and party passes from reliable ticket sources for SBMF and/or its distributors, Visit www.soulbeach.com for tickets and party packages. Carroll & Company can assist if needed. i
• Hotel Industry standards may require a credit card charge upon checking into your room for incidentals. You and your roommates should discuss this before checking in.
• We can offer assistance with finding a roommate. However, we cannot be held responsible for the non-compatibility of said roommate.
We can assist with air, pre & post group block lodging, special events and more. Contact us for assistanc
• The hotel rooms are reserved with 2 beds (Full or Queen) or King Beds. With Run of the House room assignments, you will be assigned available rooms in your room category at the time of check-in. If you want a guaranteed room view/type like Oceanview, Partial Oceanview, we can guarantee it in advance for an additional rate per day per room. The property has the discretion to accommodate their guests in rooms of their choosing at check-in.
• Rooms are Limited.
Soul Beach Music Festival Concert tickets or any official SBMF entry tickets are not included in package but Carroll & Company can assist with Group Purchase separately
Transportation to and from festival events, concerts, parties, etc. may be added to your package.Transportation options will be available as an add-on option
Travel Protection Insurance (can be provided at an additional cost.
RESERVE YOUR TRIP TODAY!
Travel Arrangements by:
Carroll & Company Travel
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO RESERVE/BOOK YOUR TRIP
CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM
Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Rooms
Maximize your time at the Resort in Palm BeachSelect from one of the Standard Run of the House Room accommodations in Palm Beach, Aruba, at the hotel.Soak in the Palm Beach ambiance, ocean or garden view from the private balcony of your accommodationKeep in touch with all that's important with our high-speed Wi-Fi access in each Aruba hotel roomDiscover recently updated hotel rooms with double vanities, walk-in closets and flat-screen TVsRelax on luxurious Marriott bedding, and refresh in a sleek, modern bathroom in each accommodation
Governor's Suite (SOLD OUT)
The Governor's Suite is our largest Aruba resort suite with luxury upscale features and amenities such as a complimentary palapa on the beach for your daily use. This suite features a separate bedroom with a four-post bed embraced by a wrap-around balcony offering the most magnificent ocean views.