This exam will validate the skills and knowledge needed required to deploy, test, troubleshoot, and operate in the Magento Cloud environment, including how to leverage Cloud platform features to enhance your project operations and performance. The exam will also validate the skills on troubleshooting and integrations.
This exam is for a Magento 2 developer/architect with 6 to 12 months of experience developing for Magento Commerce Cloud. Ideally the person taking this exam will have worked on at least two Magento Commerce Cloud implementations.
Requirement (Complete 1)
- AD0-E706 Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Cloud Developer
Download exam guide
- AD0-E706 Adobe Certified Expert-Magento Commerce Cloud Developer exam (English)
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Marketo provides the following resources to help you prepare for the exam:
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Magento Commerce Cloud for Developers course as a first step in preparing for this exam
- Hands-on experience with customization and implementation of Magento Commerce Cloud
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
Need more training? Browse our course catalog
For more questions in regard to certification offering , visit or FAQ