Room Categories Available:
Ocean View Balcony King Suite - Well-appointed 473 sq. ft. suite with fully furnished balconies and spectacular ocean views. Designer Toiletries, Rainfall Showers, Plush Robes & Slippers, Mini-bar Restocked Daily, 24-Hr In-Suite Dining, Wi-Fi, LCD Satellite TV. Hotel-only pricing per person/double occupancy: 3 nights $787 - 5 nights $1285 - 7 Nights $1652
Ocean Front King or Double Suite - Upscale ocean front 473 sq. ft. suites are located on floors 7-10 of the Main Tower. Relax under a rainfall shower, using designer toiletries and then wrap yourself in head to toe with bathrobes & slippers. Indulge in this luxurious room while you enjoy direct ocean front views of the Pacific Ocean. Available with one king bed or two double beds. Hotel-only pricing per person/double occupancy: 3 nights $724 - 5 nights $1180 - 7 Nights $1513
Partial Oceanview King or Double Suite - Luxurious 473 sq. ft. suites with views of the Pacific Ocean from lower floors. Your in-suite mini bar with soft drinks, beer and snacks is restocked daily. Opulent bathrooms feature a rainfall shower, bathrobes, slippers, plush robes, and a magnified mirror. Hotel-only pricing per person/double occupancy: 3 nights $672 - 5 nights $1092 - 7 Nights $1392
- Minimum 3 night stay is required.
- Rates include transfers, hotel accommodations, hotel tax, housekeeping and bellman gratuities
- Please note that we have secured hotel space exclusively for guests of Angie and Craig in conjunction with their resort wedding package. Booking outside of our room block, at another hotel, or through another agency/website will cause you to incur additional fees to attend any wedding related events or functions at the resort.
- Airfare is not included in the hotel only pricing quoted above.
- For travelers staying for 7-nights, we have contracted group rate airfare on Sun Country Airlines, Departing Minneapolis on Friday, April 7th at 6 am and returning at 8:55pm on Friday, April 14th. (non-stop) Fare is $498 per person and includes two checked bags. To take advantage of our contracted rates, a $75 per ticket deposit is due at time of booking.
- For all other travel itineraries, we will provide you a quote for airfare or you may make your own air travel arrangements into Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR).
- A valid passport is required for ALL passengers. You must submit a picture of your passport information page for us to book your airfare.
Travel Insurance - Optional but highly recommended
You will be offered a travel insurance quote from Allianz based on your total vacation cost.
- Please register through our online portal to let us know your room type and dates of travel (link below)
- An agent will contact you with full pricing details.
- The initial deposit, payable after you receive your travel quote, is $200 per room. This deposit is non- refundable.
- Airfare will require a separate deposit amount.
- Final Payment for any travel we book for you is due by February 17, 2018.
Email or Text Rob - 651-895-2860 - Robert.Gensch@cruiseplanners.com