#challenge4 by Samara
I had my first experience in Germany about making exams and going for a specialized doctor's visit in a UniKlinik...
Let's make it #SMARTER!
here my #UX:
- 1. Find where the Uniklinik is.
- 2. Inside the building: understand where I have to go to register myself and simply find the way. So info point!
- 3. GOT IT! Trying to remember the instructions, walking, looking for the right floor and the right unit... Finally I found the office: other people were waiting for the registration.
- 4. My turn: questions, filling up forms, getting new papers... around 20 min.
- After the OFFICE A had to go to OFFICE B that told me to go to OFFICE C.
- 5. Found OFFICE C were they took my CDs of my exams. Take a while, so please sit in the waiting room.
- 6. 7. Completed! Back to OFFICE B: done, done, done. I can go to the ROOM 0.26...
- 8. Again getting confident I could find the right floor in the right department with the right door!
- 9. Found it! But... Who is going to make the consultation?