Harland sanders was Son of Wilbur David Sanders and Margaret Ann Sanders. He married two different ladies.he was husband of Claudia Ellen Sanders ,Ex-husband of Josephine Sanders. He was born September 9, 1890 Birthplace was. Henryville, Clark County, Indiana, United States. He died December 16, 1980 in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States . He died of Leukemia. He was buried in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky, United States.
Growing up Harland sanders had a normal kid childhood. He went to school and when he got out he became an entrepreneur and opened his own chicken restaurant.In 1930, the then 40-year-old Coronel sanders had his own recipe of chicken and he opened and was very successful.In 1964 he sold his interest in the U.S. company for $2 million to a group of investors. They rapidly moved world wide and started selling more then he could. Then he said he felt like they robbed them and he tried to sew them for more money. After selling the company, the colonel sued Kentucky Fried Chicken for $122 million. Eventually he got too old to be fighting and gave up.
- Sanders served in the military but was an honorary colonel.
- He sold his business.
- He died at 90.
- He once shot someone who he though was going to rob KFC.
- He Never Backed Down from a Fight, or a Shootout
- the recipe for KFC is locked up in louisville.
- The colonel delivered babies and practiced law before hitting it big in fast food.
- works cited
- Geni.com. "Today We Celebrate Fried Chicken Entrepreneur Colonel Sanders' 123rd Birthday! Have You Had the Colonel's Famous Chicken? See His #familytree on Geni Http://geni.com/T9sP5." Pinterest. N.p., n.d. Web. 28 Nov. 2016
- "Colonel Sanders." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 28 Nov. 2016
- Harland David "Colonel Sanders" Sanders." Geni_family_tree. N.p., 13 Nov. 2016. Web. 28 Nov. 2016.