Ministry for me is driven by caring leadership and multiplication, particularly through church planting in New England. My top value is care and I am passionate about how that is carried out pastorally. Having been born and raised in Massachusetts, I seek to see such ministry flourish in my home area.
I grew up in on Cape Cod in Massachusetts in a non-christian family. It wasn’t until I was 23 (July 2009) that I trusted Christ. Before this, my life was dedicated to myself. When I started reading the Bible and believing that it was true, I struggled with a great internal conflict because my life was not in line with what it said. As a pre-med undergraduate student, I was also scared that God would take away my goal of being a medical doctor. It took me a year to finally attend a bible-believing church, where I heard the gospel and trusted Christ. God had changed my desire from medicine to ministry and I would not have it any other way.
My wife’s name is Liana and we met at church on Cape Cod. That day, I was visiting my mom's church where Liana led worship. After hearing her sing, I experienced the closest thing to "love at first sight"—or love at first sound. Sharing a passion for the gospel and Jesus, we bonded quickly and were married two years later in 2012. In 2015, we welcomed the newest addition to our family, Noelle Katharine, and are enjoying the roller-coaster ride of parenting together.
In my free time, I enjoy reading, coffee, and most of all spending time with family, especially my wife and daughter.
Cape Cod Community College. Associate of Arts in Liberal Arts. (05/2007)
University of Massachusetts Amherst. Bachelor of Science in Biology (05/2011)
Dallas Theological Seminary. Master of Theology (In progress: expected 08/2017)
Church Planting Intern (09/2016-present)
Seven Mile Road Church (Waltham, MA)
- Plan and facilitate outreach events
- Prepare plans for group community service to meet the needs of those in Waltham, including the homeless and youth in need
- Assist church planter in writing content for new church website/maintaining that website.
- Assist in all pre-launch/launching activities including the following, church meeting site/building search, volunteer recruitment and coordination, communication and advertising, filling in ministry gaps, and Sunday service organization/order.
Home Group Leader (05/2014-08/2016)
The Village Church (Dallas, TX)
- Hosted weekly community meetings
- Wrote content for group Bible Study
- Executed delegated pastoral responsibilities, including conflict resolution, counseling, and teaching
- Attended various training events designed to equip shepherds
Worship Team Administrator (01/2013-06/2013)
Faith Baptist Church (Osterville, MA)
- Developed policies and practices for new worship team
- Scheduled volunteers
- Planned rehearsal and meeting times
- Assisted worship director with song choice and arrangements
- Assisted pastor with liturgy organization
- Led worship as vocalist
Worship Team Vocalist (11/2010-05/2012)
Cape Cod Church (Falmouth, MA)
- Led worship as vocalist
- Participated in choir events as soloist
Corporate Travel Specialist (09/2016-present)
Savoya (Dallas, TX)
- Manage ground transportation logistics for high level executives
- Create reservations for airport transfers and hourly trips
- Resolve any logistical issues that occur
- Ensure customer satisfaction
Administrative Assistant III (Office Manager & Data Analyst) (07/2013-07/2016)
Dallas Theological Seminary (Dallas, TX)
- Managed Registrar’s Office
- Distributed work to office personnel
- Worked with student database to maintain records, enter data, and run enrollment reports for departments
- Assisted in construction of course schedule
- Answered calls and emails from students
- Assisted with graduation events
Custom Pharmacy Manager (03/2011-06/2013)
Crane Herb Company (Mashpee, MA)
- Supervised laboratory
- Advertised with practitioners,
- Trained customers
- Handled customer service issues over the phone,
- Maintained practitioner database and master control documents
- Ensured the implementation of standard operating procedures
- Verified quality of final product.
MannaExpress Online: Crossing the Border to Reach Home. March 19, 2016.
- Lead Pastor at Seven Mile Road Waltham
- Associate Registrar at Dallas Theological Seminary
- Owner at Crane Herb Company
Additional references can be provided upon request.