It is a possibility that you might not be able to travel on a particular day due to a hectic work schedule or family emergency. In such a situation, your first step is always to cancel your ticket to get a full refund or rebook the flight for some other day. Unfortunately, while booking the tickets, we forget to check the refund policy and whether the ticket is refundable or not. Ideally, you should book a refundable ticket or buy insurance lest you cancel your flight ticket under any circumstance.
Virgin Atlantic Airlines allows passengers to cancel their at any point of time and collect full refund only if applicable. Here are a few rules and regulations that one has to read while making Virgin Atlantic reservations.
(i) Tickets that are sold on a particular discount or during a sale will be partially refundable or nonrefundable.
(ii) If you have a fully refundable ticket and has not been used at all, you can cancel the ticket and ask for your refund, including the additional fee, tax, and charges.
(iii) If the ticket has been used partially, the airline will refund the difference between the amount you originally paid and the amount that has not been used.
(iv) If your ticket is nonrefundable, then you should buy insurance for cancellation and the refund process to go smoothly.
(v) Suppose there is a situation where you aren't able to travel like a family emergency, relative's funeral, or a business meeting. In that case, the airlines will allow you to book another ticket on a different date and time. You need to pay additional charges, if applicable.
Refund process online
If you require to cancel your ticket and request for a refund, please follow the procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website of Virgin Atlantic Airlines.
- Click on manage my booking option available on the homepage of the website.
- Enter your first name and the last name along with the confirmation code or e-ticket number sent to you on your registered email id.
- Click on the flight you are planning to cancel.
- Click on manage my itinerary, and a list of options will appear on the screen.
- Click on cancel flight.
- Once the flight is canceled, it will ask you whether you require a refund. Click on yes.
- If the ticket was refundable and falls into the refundable ticket policy, you'll receive your full amount within 7-8 working days.
- You will also receive a confirmation mail regarding the cancellation of the flight ticket and the amount refund receipt.
Every time you book a ticket with Air France Reservation, remember to check whether the ticket is refundable. It gives you the luxury to book tickets in advance and cancel them whenever you want. While making your Virgin Airlines reservations, do remember to check the refund policy and insurance requirement.
Click Here For More Information :- How do I get a Refund from Copa Airlines?