THE MISSION >> YOU MATTER
One School of the Arts has a mission and it's about you!
- Your Education Matters
- Your Relationships Matter
- Your Future Matters
- Your Health Matters
- Your One-on-One Relationship with God Matters
- Your High School Experience Matters
- You're Not a Number, So Guest What? You Matter
Our school exists to help you electrify this world, providing growth and challenge-based experiences that prepare you for the life you are destined to lead. But there's a catch -- you play a part. In fact, you are the secret ingredient, the energy source that powers up the grid. So what will you contribute this year? How can you use your gifts to fully engage in your high school experience?
LET'S GET GOING:
- Read the Mission Statement
- Then Scroll and Discover OSOTA HD.
CORE VALUES >> I BELIEVE...
Core values are the important beliefs of a person or an organization.
Core values keeps the school as a whole pointed in the right direction. Core values also provide guidance in conduct and character for you as a scholar, very much like a compass guiding you on an epic adventure.
So What Are They?
- Prayer - Prayer is as essential to life as breathing.
- Humility - All that we have and all that we are is because of our savior.
- Enthusiasm - Contagious passion oozes from our pores. We choose to be fully present.
- Friendship - Love is the currency in our authentic and meaningful relationships.
- Excellence - We work with integrity, discipline and innovation in all of our endeavors, glorifying our Father.
- Gratitude - Thankfulness is a way of life and the lens for which we choose to view the world.
- Stewardship - We consider all of our time, talents, expertise, and resources as belonging to God and seek to multiply them with faithfulness and wisdom.
- Talent - We seek to involve highly gifted, certified and experienced people who use their gifts faithfully to inspire and bless others.
- Innovation - We actively participate, asking questions. Why not is just as important as why.
- Honor- We are intentional in how we value and serve one another in love.
- Curiosity - We cultivate a sense of wonder.
- Wholeheartedness - We live authentic lives, sharing our strengths and acknowledging our weaknesses, we choose to be fully alive, bringing God glory.
Think About It
What Are Your Beliefs?
P.S. It's okay if you choose from our list!
4 PILLARS >> ARTS EDUCATION
4 pillars of the arts frame education at One School. Scholars like you have opportunities to discover unique courses that will teach, inspire, and awaken new perspectives. Learn to paint like Picasso, perform in a musical, participate in a debate, and grow fresh tomatoes for a dish you prepare! Every course as OSOTA incorporates these 4 pillars. See if you can identify the ones you want to experience this year.