TRIAL of Activa Well Being Sleep
by Laboratoires Activa (for Test & Review)
INSOMNIA - particularly difficulty falling asleep & poor quality sleep
Week 1 of 2 week trial
2 capsules a day with large glass of water - outside meals preferably in the evening. Capsule may be opened and taken sublingually.
$38.50 (45 capsules)
- Hawthorn: Reduces anxiety and nervousness and reduces sleep disorders. It contributes to relieve night coughs.
- Matricaria Chamomilla: Natural sedative with relaxing properties. It facilitates digestion and eliminates pain due to bloating.
- Lime Tree: This antispasmodic relaxes, rests and facilitates sleep without addiction risks. It is very efficient for nervous fatigue.
- Lemon Balm: Facilitates digestion.
- Verbena: Acts on sleep discomfort and nervousness. Facilitates digestion.
- Eschscholzia: acts on night awakenings and helps fall asleep.
A natural way to help maintain duration and quality of sleep.
Did not appear to help me fall asleep but definitely an improvement in the quality of sleep. I slept better, longer and woke up feeling more rested and refreshed. No noticeable side effects.
- Price: ★★★☆☆ A tad pricey
- Effectiveness: ★★★★★ Does what it claims.