What you will learn
- Understand why you are a leader
- Understand how to lead different and diverse teams.
- Analyse different leadership styles
- Self reflect on how you want to be perceived as a leader, using your own skill set
- Understanding how to get the best out of your teams.
How you will learn
Paul will take you through a series of practical exercises and share leadership experiences gained on the battlefields of Afghanistan and in the board rooms of private equity firms. Each delegate will leave the session with a personal action plan.
A little about the Paul
Paul is a veterinary surgeon, who started and built up a large national chain of vet practices, before selling to Private Equity and remaining on the Board to manage the change. Paul is currently the Managing Director of Sandstone Communications.
- 2 hours
- £200.00 + VAT per person
To book email: email@example.com