And there’s more to this free app than just that! You can also:
- Find your policy summary
- See your total balance due / next payment info
- View your claims activity
- Find your agent’s information
- Call for auto glass service
- See tips for what to do if you are in an auto accident
What do I need before getting started?
- First, of course, a policy with Pioneer State Mutual
- Your policy number and zip code
- A valid email address - this will be your username
A double-check: It may sound obvious, but make sure you don’t already have a My Pioneer account set up. You can only link your policy to one email address username. If you already have a My Pioneer account, simply download the app and log in!
It’s all one account.
What’s great is: whatever device you use, you access the same account with the same username and password!
So feel free to set up and access your account from your phone or a computer as you see fit – it’s all one account!
How do I set up a My Pioneer account in the Mobile App?
- First: Download the My Pioneer App – Search for “My Pioneer” or “Pioneer State Mutual”
- Next: Click “Create an Account” under the blue Login button and follow the guided steps. Don’t worry, there are only three steps! If you recently purchased your policy, your agent may have done this part for you... if so, skip this step.
- To Finish Up: You should have received an email from us. Click the big green button to verify your email. This will activate your account and you can log in!
Download the My Pioneer Mobile App today!