Are you fed up of paperwork? Do you want your evenings back?
Can you keep track of your quotes and invoices? Can you give instant gas certificates to your customers?
With some simple software, you can take control of your business:
- Manage your customer database, tenants and their appliances.
- Automatically send service reminders.
- Create and send estimates and then convert them into invoices when the job is done.
- Track parts used and job status.
- If you employ engineers, manage their diaries. They can then access this from their phone/tablet to keep updated.
- Complete certificates, warning notices, service sheets, electrical installation certificates, PAT test and more on site.
- Create, print and email invoices, reducing delays and improving cash flow.
- Create reports to understand how your business is performing.
These are just some of the features that are available to help you run your business and give you more time to spend on what you want to be doing.
And even better if you are already using a cloud accounting software package such as Xero, this can seamlessly integrate to provide a powerful tool to keep you in control of your business.
For advice on this, cloud accounting or just to talk to us about your business and how we can help in ways you didn’t know existed, contact your trusted adviser:
firstname.lastname@example.org 01271 375271 01237 471881