- Email teachers about incorporating digital tools into their classroom projects
- Incorporate in the latest school/district e-newsletter
- Email parents about the availability and value of digital literacy skills for their students
- Email all students or each student class separately
- Email student organizations, clubs and athletics to let all their members know
We recommend posting to official school social media channels at least once per month, starting before all students arrive back at school and throughout the school year.
Platforms to consider for reaching students:
- Facebook – School page, Class pages
- School subReddit
Make sure your school has a webpage with information about how to access Creative Cloud.
- What are Adobe apps and services, and why should students, faculty, and staff use them?
- Who has access to which Adobe apps, and how can they get access?
- Where can people go for help with the apps?
- Where can people find free training and resources to get started?
- Where can faculty go to get help with including Adobe apps in their curricula?
Showcase student work for inspiration!
Created with images by alles - "wireless microphone radio microphone" • rawpixel - "e-mail aerial afternoon tea" • terimakasih0 - "texting mobile phones hands"