- 15 June 2020 - Miami, Florida - 11:00 am to 1:00 pm Embark - Sail away at 3:30 pm
- 16 June 2020 - Key West, Florida - 7:30 am to 1:30 pm - Workshop in the afternoon
- 17 June 2020 - Cozumel, Mexico - 12:00 pm to 10:00 pm - Free time today
- 18 June 2020 - Fun Day at Sea & Workshops throughout the day
- 19 June 2020 - Miami, Florida - 8:30 am - Disembark and return home
Let's talk about the Money !!
Retreat Fee + Cruise Fare Pricing !!
The Retreat Fee
One payment of $499.00 Canadian - due 1 December 2019. Payable to TravelOnly (Real Meaningful Travels). Refundable until April 1, 2020. Payable by Cash, eTransfer or credit card. This is a full package offer. Both Land and Cruise portions need to be purchased. Everyone booking into this Retreat has to purchase the full package.
Split payment - First payment of $289.00 Canadian is due 1 December 2019 & the 2nd payment of $289.00 would be due on 1 February, 2020. Payable to TravelOnly (Real Meaningful Travels). Refundable until April 1, 2020. Payable by Cash, eTransfer or credit card. This is a full package offer. Both Land and Cruise portions need to be purchased. Everyone booking into this Retreat has to purchase the full package.
This Retreat fee will cover:
- Your 3 night accommodation at the Holiday Inn International Airport. Based on double occupancy. Single occupancy add $250.00 Canadian.
- WIFI at the hotel
- Your transfer from Miami airport to the Holiday Inn Miami International Airport
- Meet & Greet
- Alison's Workshops on the 13th June and 14th June 2020.
- Book signing opportunities
- Photo opportunities
This Retreat Fee Does NOT cover:
- Flights or transportation to Miami, Florida
- Transfer from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Holiday Inn Miami International Airport
- Meals and beverages
- Tours and excursions in the Miami area
- Transportation around Florida
- Extras at the hotel, such phone call, pay per view movies ... etc)
- Cruise Fare
- Personal, One on One readings
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Cruise port (this is $15 u.s. per person collected on June 15 2020)
The Cruise Fare
Inside Stateroom - 4F - $901.34 Canadian per person. Based on double occupancy
Ocean view Stateroom - 6B - $946.98 Canadian per person. Based on double occupancy
Balcony Stateroom - 8D - $1077.39 Canadian per person. Based on double occupancy
Deposit of $250.00 Canadian - per person is due at the time of booking. The deposit s is Refundable until 1 April 2020.
Final Payment date is - 1 April 2020. The cruise fare is Non refundable after 1 April 2020
- Gratuities are included in the price above.
- Taxes and Port fees are included in the price above.
- Fares are in Canadian $$
- The fares will be payable to Carnival Cruise Lines
- Single supplement applies for single occupancy (Double the price)
- 3rd and 4th guest in one stateroom to be quoted
- Suites and other stateroom categories are available and to be quoted
What's Included in your Cruise Fare?
- A well deserved vacation!
- Alison's scheduled Workshops & other planned activites
- Your service gratuities for your cruise
- Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turn down service... additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, hot tub spas and water slides
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships), such as but not limited to: Guy's Burger Joint & Blue Iguana Cantina,
- 24-hour Pizzeria
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea
What is Not Include
- Dining in specialty restaurants and snacking at cafes and lounges
- 'Steakhouse Selections' served in the Main Dining Room
- 24-hour room service (charges may apply)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic bar beverages (excluding beverages served in the Main Dining Room and Lido Restaurant such as non-bottled water, lemonade, iced tea, select juices, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea)
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Breakfast
- Gift Shop purchases
- Purchases at Cherry on Top and Special Occasions (featured on select ships)
- Spa treatments, Salon services and select fitness classes
- Gambling in the casino and Bingo
- Video Arcade game
- Art Auction Program (featured on select ships)
- Carnival Adventures Shore Excursions
- Internet access and 'chat' option on the HUB app
- Use of your smartphone
- Ship-to-Shore telephone calls
- Medical services
- Laundry services (valet or self-service)
- Transfer from the Cruise Port to the Airport
- Airfare to return home
Other costs to consider
- Airfares - estimated to be $400 - $1600 per person. (depending on where you are coming from)
- Shuttle from the Holiday Inn to the Cruise port ($15 u.s. per person)
- Shuttles or transfers from the Cruise Port to your departing airport
- Meals & drinks off the ships
- Meals and drinks while in Miami
- Alcohol, specialty drinks, bottled water, beer and wine (packages available for purchase)
- Shore excursion in Miami area and in ports during your cruise
- Casino, personal spending and fun times
- Personal, one on one readings with Alison Wynne Ryder
- Travel Insurance & Protection (highly recommended to cover costs for cancellation, interruptions and emergency medicals)
Wendy Scott at Real Meaningful Travels will be arranging all travel details for The Quirky Medium Retreat. Please contact her all the travel arrangements. She will set you up!
- retreat fees
- cruise booking
- the extras & optional fun
- travel insurance & protection
Wendy Scott - email@example.com 1-519-532-7351
Fully licensed and insured to sell travel through TravelOnly - TICO 4316071
I am so excited to be hosting this Retreat...The Energy is high!! If you have any questions regarding the Workshops, please contact me.
Alison Wynne Ryder - firstname.lastname@example.org