Now, easily bulk convert EML to NSF format to migrate multiple emails in IBM Lotus Notes. It is a simple and the reliable solution for users who are looking forward to import EML files to Lotus Notes.
Introduction to EML Files & IBM Notes
IBM Notes is the most popular email client which is widely used by the large organizations. It is a desktop based email client which is offered by IBM corporation and hosted on IBM Domino server. IBM Notes offers various advance features to users such as emailing functions, calendar entries, contacts, to-do list, tasks and many security features to save the data.
On the other hand, EML is a simple file extension to save a single email message. It stores the email data in plain ASCII text which can opened by any text editor. The common file format is widely supported by various email clients like Windows live Mail, Mac Mail or Apple Mail, Windows 10 Mail, Thunderbird and many more.
In this article, user will get the most efficient solution to perform the conversion from EML to NSF format. We will provide the easy and the most reliable solutions to user which can safely performed by any novice users. It is the superb solution to convert EML to NSF format in simple steps and its unique feature.
Why We Need to Export EML to NSF Format?
There are various situations are occurred in front of users where user need to transfer its EML files into IBM Lotus Notes to manage their data. Some of the common reasons are discussed below which forces user to switch its multiple EML files into IBM Notes.
- IBM Notes is the most secured email client to store the email data. So, users are looking to move their EML files to Lotus Notes which is safe place to keep their important email messages.
- Users does not prevent unauthorized user to access the EML files which causes user to save their email data in NSF format to prevent unauthorized users.
- For wide access of email data, most of the organizations prefer to use IBM Notes. Whereas, EML files are used by the single user.
- All the emails of IBM Notes are stored directly on IBM Domino Server which have less chances of data loss.
- Many of the organizations switched their email clients from EML based email client to Lotus Notes due to its highly secured feature.
How to Import EML into Lotus Notes?
However, in various cases users need to convert their multiple EML files into NSF format to access their data into IBM Notes. Most of the users are looking for the manual solution to migrate EML files to Lotus Notes. But, when you are looking for manual procedure it has limited editions which does not provide accurate conversion result or may lose your email data. In order to import EML to Lotus Notes, it is always recommended to users to use the superb solution i.e. EML to NSF Converter which can be performed in couple of clicks.
To convert multiple EML files into Lotus Notes, user need to follow simple steps by which anyone can easily export EML to Lotus Notes.
- Launch EML to NSF converter in your system for better performance.
- In the first step, user need to browse and select EML file or a single folder which contains multiple EML files.
- In the second step, user need to choose the targeted file location where users need to save their outcome NSF file.
- In the last step, press Convert button.
Most Advance Feature of the Utility
- Flawlessly convert multiple EML files into NSF format without losing any data.
- Supports all the EML supported email clients and can be installed on any edition of Windows operating system.
- It provides 100% accurate conversion result by preserving the data integrity and email formatting.
- The user-friendly interface of the application helps non-techy users to perform the migration process within few seconds.
- Auto-detects EML files and offers to save resultant NSF file at their desired file location.
For More Info: - https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/EML-to-NSF-Lotus-Notes-ae504d8e
ZOOK EML to NSF Converter