Q: Why is USF moving to digital tickets?
A: A digital ticket or mobile ticket is the safest, most convenient, and flexible way to receive and manage tickets while increasing protection against fraud. You are probably already using your smartphone to attend movies or travel, so why not for USF home games?
- Quick and easy entry into Raymond James Stadium or the Yuengling Center using your mobile device
- Instant access to all your tickets the the USF Account Manager site
- The ability to manage, send, or sell your tickets at any time
- Reduced risk of lost, stolen, counterfeit or forgotten tickets
- An easy way to go green by printing less paper
Q: How do I access tickets on my smartphone?
A: Click here for an easy step-by-step guide on how to access your tickets
Q: Can I print my ticket from home?
A: No. This year, all tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket.
Q: Can I use a screenshot of my ticket?
A: No, a mobile ticket must be provided through the mobile site or downloaded through your Apple Wallet OR Google Pay to gain entry.
Q: How do I send or transfer a ticket?
A: Here is an easy step-by-step guide on how to transfer your tickets
Q: What if I lose connectivity or service/ What if I can’t login into my account?
A: We highly recommend downloading tickets to your phone’s wallet 24 hours before the game. This will result in a seamless entry.
Q: What if my phone breaks, dies, or is lost/stolen?
A: Simply come to the box office with your ID and we can replicate your tickets.