After you have done all of the work planning the wedding the coordinator will step in the month of the wedding to help pull all the final details together so you are able to relax and enjoy your wedding day. Below is a list of things you can expect from your Elliott Events coordinator.
- Access to online planning portal.
- One (1) Client / Planner Meeting.
- Unlimited contact via email during the month of the wedding.
- Receive a general planning checklist.
- Production of a detailed Wedding Day Itinerary.
- Review vendor contracts.
- Confirm arrangements; check delivery date, arrival times, quantities of rentals, etc. with all your vendors.
- Confirm all venue rules and clean up procedures.
- Confirmation of all wedding vendors.
- Etiquette advisement, as requested.
- Provide detailed wedding day itinerary to be distributed to bridal party and family.
- Coordinate ceremony rehearsal (1 hour).
- Collect/Coordinate final payments for specific vendors.
- Collect wedding day items such as marriage license, guest signing item, cake knife, toasting flutes, favors, candles, programs, place cards, etc.
- One assistant coordinator.
- Manage the flow and timing of the ceremony and reception.
- Act as liaison between wedding party, family members and vendors.
- Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We’ll be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations or emergencies.
- Distribute bouquets and pin flowers on attendants and family members.
- Direct photographer, videographer, musicians, rentals, florist, etc. where to set up.
- Oversee set- up of the ceremony to make sure all commitments are fulfilled.
- Distribute final payments and gratuities as needed.
- Set up all ceremony décor not handled by a specific vendor (i.e, guest signing item, unity candles,programs, pictures, etc).
- Direct Ushers with programs and seating distribution (optional).
- Line up and cue wedding party & musicians for ceremony.
- Give marriage license to officiant.
- Collect all personal wedding items and gifts and deliver to reception site or designated person.
- et up all the reception details not handled by a specific vendor (i.e., favors, menus, candles, cake knife, toasting flutes, escort and place cards, gifts, table design, etc.).
- Manage vendor set-up of reception and makes sure all commitments are fulfilled.
- Line up and cue Bride, Groom and wedding party for Grand Entrance.
- Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e., grand entrance, parents dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.).
- Cue Bride & Groom for all important events.
- Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during reception.
- Stay in communication with banquet staff to ensure things are going smoothly.
- Collect wedding day items and give to designated person when reception ends.
- Make sure clean up procedures are followed by vendors
- Please Note: Elliott Events does not act as a cleaning service. If your venue requires in depth cleaning after the event ( trash removal from property, mopping, furniture manipulation, etc) a cleaning service will need to be hired.
ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE WILL BE REQUIRED FOR LARGER WEDDINGS, SPECIFIC PROPERTIES, LARGER LOCATIONS, ETC. IN THIS INSTANCE, ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY FOR ADDITIONAL STAFFING. IF THE EVENT IS OUTSIDE THE MIDDLE TENNESSEE AREA TRAVEL FEES WILL APPLY. IF THE EVENT IS ON A HOLIDAY WEEKEND ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY.
Watch below for the Elliott Events Video Experience