Claiming your Commencement Guest TicketsAll guests require a ticket to attend your commencement ceremony
Once you have been approved for commencement through the Office of the Registrar, you will receive an email from Student Ticketing informing you that you are now eligible to claim your guest tickets. Please wait until you receive this email before you attempt to claim tickets. Once you receive the email, follow these instructions to obtain guest tickets.
1. Log into the Student Account Manager with your account ID (9+VIP ID) or university email and your password. If you do not have your password, click the button below for instructions to set your password.
2. Click 'BUY PACKAGES/TICKETS' under Ticket & Plan Purchases
3. If you are eligible, you will see your commencement ceremony under List of items. You may need to scroll past athletic events or click 'next' to see more events. Click 'continue' beside your commencement ceremony. If your ceremony is not listed, confirm that you have received a commencement ticket email from Student Ticketing.
4. Select the number of guest tickets you would like to claim and click 'find seats'. Guest ticket limits are determined by the university and may vary depending on how many students are participating in the ceremony.
5. Under Ticket Results, click 'add to cart'
6. In the Shopping Cart select the delivery option 'Student Print' and then click 'checkout'.
8. Once you reach the Order Summary, you have claimed your guest tickets. You must print your tickets prior to your commencement ceremony.