Journal - a daily record of news and events of a personal nature; a diary.
You are to create a journal entry for one of your characters. As it is a journal entry, remember to write in first person.
- As you read, stick post-it notes where you get an idea for your journal entry. This could be an event, something a character says or a type of feeling a character has. If you do this after reading time, that is fine.
- Create a journal entry for one of the characters in the text. See below for a list of things you could write about in a journal entry
- Upload your journal entry onto SeeSaw
- The retelling of an important event
- Describing a certain feeling the character had and why
- Outlining something that happened and what action they will take next
- Asking questions the character may have