patriot games 2021!
We are busy making plans for Patriot Games 2021! The Games will take place May 14th at PRES. Our PTA is selling T-shirts for this fun event. If you would like for your Patriot to have one of these shirts, click the button below to place your order. Shirts will be delivered to your student’s homeroom class by May 13th. Sale ends Monday, April 19th.
order your yearbook today!
It's time to order the 2020-2021 School Yearbook! Please follow the directions below to place your order:
- Click link below
- Enter your name and email address
- Click on BUILD ORDER on the top right of the screen
- Click on PRS Logo
- Select your LEAD LEARNER and select ADD TO CART
- Click on CHECK OUT on the top right of the screen
Teacher Appreciation Week Coming Soon!
This is such a special week to show our Lead Learners how much we love and appreciate them. The PTA is working hard to provide a fun and safe way to show all our teachers appreciation this week. Here are a few ways you can help:
- We are asking you to send in $5 gift cards from April 26-30. They can be placed in a bucket in the office and will be evenly distributed during Teacher Appreciation Week.
- Tuesday is Thankful Tuesday- Students, send a note or picture to your lead learner telling them how they have helped you or something you love about them
- Favorite Things Friday- surprise your Lead Learner with one of their favorite things (See link below)
We want to say a big thank you to all of our parents who supported our fundraising efforts with our Patriot Dance Off! Please enjoy the video below showing off how much fun we had!
Pres Art Show
save the date for camp epic
Youth Cheerleading Information
It has been a while since we were in school so here are a few reminders of some of our important policies and procedures. If you want more information about all things PRES click the link below.
- Please be sure to send an extra mask with your child each day
- Please keep transportation changes to a minimum as it disrupts learning
- We can not take ANY transportation changes over the phone
- All transportation changes need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1:00 pm if a (paper) note is not sent to the lead learner
- Learners are not permitted to ride home with friends on the school bus this year
- Learners may not be dropped off until after 7:25
- Students who arrive at or after 8:00 must be brought to the front office by their guardian/parent to be checked in to avoid the child being marked absent.
- Students who check in after 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- The only accepted excuse for a tardy is a note from a doctor or dentist office
- Students who check out before 11:00 am will be marked absent for the day
- Every parent/ guardian picking up a child MUST present an ID before the child will be called down
- Last checkout is 2:15
Write it down
- April 12-16: ACAP Testing
- May 3- 7: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 10- 14: Book Fair
- May 14: Patriot Games
- May 20: PRES Art Show
- May 28: Last Day of School (full day)
How to contact us
- Phone: 334.420.5310 *Dial 6 for the front office
- Email: email@example.com