Cutting through the unnecessary..
There's a cycle of protection and a cycle of exposition, time of letting in and time of letting go.
Implication and detachment. Creation and destruction.
Free your mind and the rest will follow.
Identifying the cause of stress.
1. Is this a legitimate concern?
2. Will this happen whether I worry about it or not?
3. Are there steps I can take to prepare for the perceived outcome?
4. Can I imagine another outcome? How many?
5. Am I dwelling too much on the past?
5. Am I doing this to avoid present problems?
6. Is this issue worth the amount of time I’m spending worrying about it?
7. Are there more important issues I should focus on?
8. Can I turn this problem into a hidden opportunity?
9. Is there anyone I can trust and ask for help?
10. Will I make it stop?
Do I believe in myself?
- What else do I believe (in)?
- Is there anything that I am so sure about, that I believe in all the time, no matter the situation?
- What does it feel like, to be sure?
- Would I be ready to change that?
- What am I mostly attached to?
- Am I ready to challenge my own beliefs, merely to see if they stand?
- Am I ready to challenge my own habits, merely to see if I stand?