1998 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro with 103K, perfect novice/intermediate turn-key track car, street legal and registered, lots of room to transport tires and tools to and from track. Extensive safety and performance modifications (list below). Enhanced engine power with predictable, neutral handling, and excellent brakes. Loves a dry track but EXCELS in the rain! Stands out in a crowd with unique Tropical Green Metallic paint (I think around 2000 were sold around the world in this color, I guess rare color ). Minor cosmetic damage to front and rear bumpers (just a paint, bumpers are good). Recent maintenance include, new front Stoptech 332x32mm rotors and new Performance brake pads. Car is ready for another season on the track with Dunlop Direzza tires installed on freshly powder coated OZ wheels (tires are good for another few track events).
- Full safety cage
- Cobra race seats (both driver and passenger
- Schroth harnesses (6 point) HANS compatible
- MTM/Dahlback chip rated 210hp/240 torque
- Catalytic converter deleted (installation of Wayne Angle Block results in no "check engine" light, passes vehicle emission tests/inspections in IL)
- Milltek turbo-back performance exhaust
- Stoptech big brake kit (332x32mm rotors and 4 piston calipers)
- KW Variant 2 coilover suspension
- Set of 4 OZ wheels (freshly powder coated) with Dunlop Direzza performance tires
- And more. . .
Cobra Seats in excellent condition
StopTech Big brakes with new rotors installed
Perfect paint, almost like new, and dent free body :)