- Have you ever been afraid to follow your dreams or make a decision because you're afraid of the outcome, you're afraid to suffer? Being afraid and having that be your deciding factor, having fear hold you back is the worst possible reason. "The fear of suffering is worse than fear itself" it's a hundred percent speaking the truth. If you let fear hold you back, you will soon be stuffed with regret and guilt no matter how big or small the decision is. Consider the outcomes and possibilities but put aside the "what ifs". Go by "no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams" .
- Listen to your heart. That is a very cliche piece of advice, but it truly is something to live by. Most people say they don't know what their heart is telling them or how are they supposed to know. You always know, sometimes you're just too afraid to take action on it. Or what you know is right is not something you, or someone else would want you to do. "Even if you pretend to not have heard what it tells you, it will always be inside you, repeating" You can act like you're unsure of what to do, but you you're not. If you try to push aside what you should be doing, and do something that would please someone else, "it will always be inside you, repeating what you're thinking about life and about the world."
- Live for the right now. Don't worry about the place you don't want to go but have to in two days, don't worry about the embarrassing thing that happened yesterday or last week. If you focus too much on either the past, future, or both you're never gonna see what's happening right in front of your eyes. From experience, one time I had a get together to go to on a Saturday night. It was Tuesday, already I was so preoccupied thinking about every little thing that could possibly happen because I was so nervous about going. And during all that time I was worried about the party that was more than three whole days away, I was missing out on everything that was happening in the present, right in front of my eyes. "If you can concentrate on the present, you'll be a happy man." Focus on the people and things that surround you, and you'll be surprised "life will be a party for you."
- Sometimes in life you have to choose yourself. Picking you, is okay. When you do something as simple as eating healthier, choosing the apple over the goldfish or the smoothie over the ice cream sundae. You are helping your body and your health. Doing things that are good for yourself will make you happier than you'd think. And when you do that "everything around us becomes better too."
If your love is true love, you will be able to pursue your dreams because when you love someone suddenly everything they want you want for them too. For the high school relationships if your significant other is going off to college whilst you are still in high school, and you are afraid the two of you won't make it or the one going away feels they need to stay as close to home as possible. If it is true love, the two of you will be okay "because true love never kept a man from pursuing his destiny."
- Don't focus on any of the bad, focus on the good. No matter how strong the bad is trying to overshadow the good. There will always be bad trying to sneak its way in over the good. You just have to pick what way you choose to look at it. As there is always bad or theres always a bright side even if it takes a little bit longer to find sometimes. If you let the bad take over you'll never see the good anymore "People fail to recognize the good things that happen" I believe there is a middle to it all, to know and understand the bad, but look at the bright side and don't forget that there is good and no matter how bad things seem, life and time have a way of working things out.