InfoSHIP® is a software suite which covers all technical fleet management needs and supports ship-owners and ship management companies in day-to-day operations (offices and ships), business organization, cost control and rule compliance.
- is installed in more than 400 vessels;
- is continuously increasing of new modules, capabilities and software solutions, according to the marine industry needs.
Maintenance, purchasing & cost control
- Organize a maintenance plan and manage activities to prevent equipment failures or breakdowns; crucial support system for PMS and reporting of technical activities.
- Manage and control a multi-store inventory optimizing the stock-taking process and improving items availability onboard.
- Automate the supply chain process, thus increasing efficiency of sourcing and procurement process.
- • InfoSHIP® enables year to date forecasting, budget vs actual, CAPEX and OPEX cost control.
- A set of interactive dashboards (with trends, charts and gauges) is available to keep under control fleet’s data and performances. The analysis focuses on both technical details and the economics behind them.
- Specific interactive and multidimensional analysis have been designed in order to support decision making for every single area covered by InfoSHIP®
- Classification of Ship events (e.g. incidents, injuries, tech failures, near misses).
- Workflow management for any type of event (e.g. environmental, health, technical) occurring on board or detected ashore and follow up flow till the closure with preventive/corrective actions.
- Internal and external medical report management.
Audits, vettings and inspections
- Planning and manage any type of finding deriving from audit, vetting and inspections (internal, external, class, etc.), assigning corrective actions and managing follow-up activities (office and ship actions) until the DPA closure.
- Management and planning of onboard certificates.
- Email notification functionality (to predefined distribution list) to alert users onboard or ashore about documents expiration.
Claim management for new buildings
- Guarantee claims issuing (ship / shore side)
- Follow up capabilities for reviewing by Tech Department and/or with the involvement of Shipyard or Manufacturers.
Dry Dock and CAPEX Projects
- Collecting activities to be postponed to dry-dock starting from the work list management (ship/shore side).
- Planning dry-docks activities in terms of economic figures (budget) an execution by using Gantt charts.
- Collaboration environment with shipyard and suppliers in order to exchange information regarding the to-do activities (specification) and works executed.
Internal process of compliance
- Tool for sharing information among the fleet in a structured way, by setting a communications software engine which notifies new procedures, or revisions, to predefined distribution lists. Concrete support to Change Management.
At the end of the implementation project, a set of Dashboards can be designed and given to the client, thus providing the tool for displaying and analyzing the data managed.
All information handled in InfoSHIP® is then made available in these Dashboards, allowing the client to surf the data according to different filters and parameters.