The mission san rafael is located in california 1104 fith avenue in the city of san rafael in the United States.
It was found on December 14 1817 by Father Vicente Francisco de Sarria as a hospital not a mission.It was rebuilt in 1949.
The mission looks white and it has a few bells on the inside it looks like a church.The texture looks bumpy it looks like a church with candles and colored windows with some angel sculptures inside.
The animals were little in mission standards In 1832 the mission had 2,120 cattle 3,000 sheep 370 horses and 2 super hard working mules!There was a lot of water in the area which had a few springs and a stream of water.
A few fun facts about the mission is that it's nick name is the mission of bodily healing the real name,is the mission of the glorious prince archangel saint raphael.The mission was also supposed to be a hospital not a mission.