WAYS TO LISTEN
- Website: www.diggiea2.com
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/diggiea2
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/DiggieA2
- Google: LISTEN HERE!!
- Player FM: player.fm/series/2790460
Advertising Options & More:
- YouTube incorporates ads since the channel is monetized. We just decide where we place it.
- We use social media advertising on the business Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook Business page. We promote the episode via the thumbnail or a mini clip.
- On the Facebook business page, sometimes I place the link to the entire episode for promotion.
- On each episode, we have the guest state their name, business, or if they are an artist, etc. So, we provide them the ability to market/advertise themselves and their brand. Therefore, its on the video portion and over 25+ music audio podcast platforms. Which helps for cross target marketing and geographic marketing.
- For each guest we place in the description under the episode on the YouTube channel their social media handles in case people want to connect with them too.
- We ask guests to promote it on their social media pages/business pages, and/or website and mention our business for cross-promotion and to bring traction back to the podcast on all platforms, the YouTube channel, and website.
- On the website we have 3 different episodes that are linked to the channel, so if they click on it, it will take them to the YouTube channel.
- As well as a link to the Spotify and Apple Podcast platform.
- On the bottom of our website on one of the pages we have several podcast icons from platforms they can find us. Not all, but a lot of them.
- We also place the website address and social media handles to our business in the description under the episode on the YouTube channel.
- We may tag different podcasts and/or businesses in our niche when we promote it via social media with relevant hashtags that we have branded already.
- We may run Facebook ads and/or Instagram ads. As well as Google Ads/YouTube Advertising.
All the information pertaining to the website will be relevant once the website is up. It is scheduled to be live no later than Friday, September 10th.